Sunday 12 January 2014

Goodbye 2013, welcome 2014!

Hello sweeties,

 2013 was hands down one of the best years in my life! Not only I found a "space" online to share my thoughts and ideas and hopefully inspire people in all sorts of ways but also got the chance to develop this "space" and cooperate with different brands and stores. I am glad I got the opportunity too meet all of you, my readers, bloggers and blogger friends throughout this blogging experience! As you can probably see from the pictures and outfits (we all started somehow!), not only my blog changes but I also changed and my style as well! I am happy that 2014 is here and I hope it has as many surprises and happy moments hidden for us, as 2013 did! Wishing you all the best in 2014 and hope you will all get what you are reaching for this year:)

Let's say goodbye to 2013 with an outfit recap, oh and I'll do my best to ensure that in 2014 outfits recap there will be no months missing!

February


March

April

May

July

August

October

November

December


 Once again, thank you all for your support and your lovely comments and words! They really mean the world to me and reading them makes my day!:) 


Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin


25 comments:

  1. Lovely to see! Like you said you can see a little change throughout the pictures. I love looking back on things, no matter what..

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Chic in every picture :) Awesome !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! It's good to see outfits from the time where I wasn't following! Love all of the looks!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wonderful outfits, dear!
    you looked gorgeous during all the year)

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia
    keep in touch, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with posts with outfit recaps and yours is no exception haha:) Loooooove every single outfit, you're a stunning girl! Cannot wait for more in 2014 :) Happy belated NY!! :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is amazing! I love it <3
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous in every single outfit x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome *.*
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic post ! I love your style !

    Kisses:-*

    Magda

    http://misskitin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg so pretty <3

    kisses from TheFrenchFries , take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grate looks and grate pics!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pics, i like your style!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Outfits!! You have a nice style! :)


    would you like to enter my giveaway? http://zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de/2014/01/dressale-internationales-gewinnspiel.html

    Maybe we could follow each other, too! :)
    Love, Lea

    zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had a stylish 2013, hers is to more stylish 2014!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute photos and this is such a good review post of what happened in 2013 [:
    They're all cute OOTDs
    Anyway, would you be interested to follow each other?? Do let me know [:

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know what you mean, when you look back you see how many thing blogging has brought. I like to think of it as a kind of a diary and a new starting point for many great things :)
    Beautiful recap and I can't wait to see more outfits ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really!! like it, good luck this year ! Would you like to follow each other,if you like my blog just let me know,so I can follow back on gfc :)

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have the loveliest outfit! so gorgeous!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so gorgeous hun!! I love your style xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. All your clothes are pretty. But what makes them awesome is how you have put them together and worn them!!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  21. great outfits and style!!!
    following you now. hope you'll follow me, too!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfits, heres to another year!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...