Wednesday 3 April 2013

The perfect dress → Chi Chi London

Hello sweeties,

 Let's face it, every woman loves dresses.. It doesn't matter if they are day dresses, formal ones, mini, maxi or midi, as long as they look great on them! I love dresses, especially the ones that makes me feel like a
"Hollywood star" or a "Princess" (admit it, we all have a dream of being a famous Hollywood star or a princess!).. Unfortunately in my country (Cyprus) there are not much occasions where you can actually wear dresses like that, but that doesn't stop me from spending tones of hours looking at them online, or even trying them in stores..
 I recently came across Chi Chi website, and fell in love with it! Chi Chi has a variety of dresses, in different colours and styles. From day dresses to prom dresses! I strongly recommend that you visit them, as I think that their prices are more than reasonable! I decided to put together thirteen of my favourite dresses (from both their sales and new collection) and share them with you:)




Chi Chi Alicia Dress  - Price: £49.99
(also available in black - Chi Chi Simona Dress)
Chi Chi Paloma Dress - Price: £54.99
(also available in blue - Chi Chi Tanis Dress)



Chi Chi Sevilla Dress - Price: £34.99
Chi Chi Ivette Dress - Price: £53.99


Chi Chi Jade Dress - Price: £53.99
Chi Chi Pabla Dress - Price: £49.99
(also available in cream - Chi Chi Daria Dress)


Chi Chi Lala Dress - Price: £44.99
(also available in green - Chi Chi Evita Dress & yellow - Chi Chi Delma Dress)





Chi Chi Lenora Dress - Price: £27.99 (was £49.99)
Chi Chi Nieve Dress - Price: £27.99 (was £49.99) 



Chi Chi Kiki Dress - Price: £19.99 (was £64.99)
Chi Chi Isidora Dress - Price: £14.99 (was £42.99)


Chi Chi Manda Dress - Price: £19.99 (was £49.99)
Chi Chi Zandra Dress - Price: £16.99 (was £54.99)
(also available in silver - Chi Chi Antonia Dress)









































































These are my thirteen favourite Chi Chi dresses, each one for a different reason:)
What are your favourite dresses from Chi Chi?x


Thanks for reading!
xxxx
Stephanie






Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - May I please have them all?! :O ;D I really like the Chi chi Pabla Dress..but their all super adorable. This post makes me want to go shopping! :D

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...