Thursday 25 April 2013

Crop top & Leather!

Hello sweeties,

 Hope you are all having a great week, and if not just remember that tomorrow is Friday:) Just 1 month left until my Summer holidays.. Can't wait!! Speaking of Summer, weather is starting to be much warmer, we had 17°C today (finally!!). 










 I went shopping a couple of days ago (everybody needs a break from studying) looking for crop tops! I am the kind of person that would rather spend her money on lots of things, insteed of spending them on one particular thing (not always!), as you can guess I am a huge fan of not that expensive clothes (ohh, I love Primark, NewLook, H&M!). I bought this crop top from Primark for only £2.50 which can only mean that I will be visiting Primark again for crop tops. It fits perfectly and although I was afraid that it may loosen up after washing, to my surprise it didn't! So if you are looking for a crop top and don't want to make your wallet cry, I totally recommend Primark!
 As you may already know, I have dyed my hair a couple of days ago and it was a complete disaster (review - here). After the second wash, the red seems to wash out (a little) and blend a little more with my brown hair which isn't that bad! Although I hate that my blonde highlights seem to be making their appearance again!

I am wearing:
Leather Jacket - Primark
Crop top - Primark
Leggings - NewYorker
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark

* Iphone case - Nutcase. Let me tell you that it is one of the best cases I have ever tried!(review - here)


How is the weather in your country?
Hope you like my outfit! And definitely let me know what
you think about crop tops!x

If you haven't already entered my GIVEAWAY, make sure you do - here!


Thanks for reading:)
xxxxxx
Stephanie












Follow on Bloglovin








7 comments:

  1. Very cool outfit! Simplistic and beautiful. I've avoid winter two years in a row since I've been traveling no luck this year winter is slowly approaching :(

    Great blog!

    http://ameriaus.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love your photos! They are so stinking cute! I wish I had your tummy so I could rock crop tops like you! I'm jelly lol

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing outfit!!! And the crop top is so cute! At the risk of soundly a little creep - you really have an amazing stomach, I'm super jealous! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool jacket and shoes. love it <3

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estilo desenfadado e informal, fresco y atrevido.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...