Friday 19 April 2013

Bows & Metallic!

Hello sweeties,

Finally Friday is here:)




 









  First week back to university and I think I can't go there again.. And all those exams and assignments just make things worse.. As that wasn't enough we have to move to a new flat! Although it might sound good, believe me its not.. All the stuff has to be packed in boxes ready to go and we have one month to do that!
 This was my movie outfit yesterday, "Evil Dead" had its premiere and of course we couldn't miss that, or could we? I must be honest, I am not a huge horror movie fan but this movie was just amazing.. Maybe a little more bloody than it should but it was just perfect.. The plot was amazing and the whole movie was full of surprises, not good ones as you can guess.
 I promised a giveaway on my previous post and the prize will be a Linea Cross body bag. I bought one for me and I will be giving one away to one lucky entrant, as you can guess I was wearing mine last night. I fell in love with this bag and I am sure you will as well.

I am wearing:
Blazer - H&M 
Blouse - NewYorker
Jeans - Tally Weijl
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Linea
Watch - Ebay 


Wishing you all a great weekend! 
Hope you like my movie outfit:)
Don't forget to check my blog for the giveaway later tonight.x


Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie




















Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. nice post! I love the blazer and it color! Congratulations

    http://somethingchicblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shirt!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/insta-mania.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I adore this outfit! xoxo :*

    a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice! commentI absolutely love the color of your blazer!
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your neon orange jacket! Over all the outfit suits you well and looks awesome.

    Were now accepting guest Blogger's that can write articles on fashion, jewelry and accessories and beauty tips. Authors will be credited as well, check out our blog for details.

    http://mickylondon.blogspot.com/

    I hope we can follow each other, stop by to say hello

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...