Monday 1 April 2013

A little more of shirt!

Hello sweeties,
Hope you all had a great Easter yesterday!:)

 I can't believe that I only have three weeks of Easter holidays, and one has already passed! The good news is that my exam schedule is up and I know that on 22nd of May at 3 o'clock my Summer officially starts!!!! I have been more of a lazy person these few days (don't judge me, I finally have time!).. But we are planning on visiting London next week.x We went to the cinema on Saturday, to see G.I. Joe.. It was fantastic, I totally recommend it! Let's not forget the cast, Channing Tatum  and D.J. Cotrona (do I need to say more?).

 On Sunday I received an email from WIWT.com that I my outfit was chosen to be one of the outfits on the homepage (yay!!). I was really happy to find out as there are so many people and so many different styles which made it seem impossible for me to be chosen! For those who don't know what wiwt (what I wore today) is, by registering to their site you can post your daily outfit, give gold stars to the outfits you like and receiving kudos for every gold star you gain and for every time you are on the editor's choice page. It is a great way to get inspirations but also get other people to know your style as well as your blog! That's why I decided to share with you what was my outfit!x









Something went wrong with this picture:)
I am wearing: Leather Jacket - Primark
                       Jumper - H&M
                       Shirt - Primark
                       Jeans - Tally Weijl
                       Bag & Shoes - Primark
                       Watch - Ebay

As you can see I love shopping at Primark (and who doesn't!).

Once again hope you all had a great Easter!
Hope you like my outfit:)
Tahnks for reading!x
xxxx
Stephanie
   


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. COngrats on having your outfit chosen!!! :) This is so cute and I really love the shoes - I actually have a pair that is very similar! :D Ah, the holidays are never long enough, and then it;s back to reality! Oh well, as long as we enjoy them while they last, right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top, it looks comfortable (: i like your shoes (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You look fantastic as usual Steph! Love those shoes btw <3

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in this outfit :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a really pretty woman
    I think of you as a role model!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...